PM Yuva Yojana for Writers (Yuva Mentoring Scheme) is a national-level scheme introduced by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to offer mentorship to young authors and nurture them for future leadership roles. The aim of the scheme is to offer training to 75 aspiring writers who are below 30 years of age and are willing to express about themselves, project India, its culture and literature globally. Under this mentorship scheme, the selected writers will receive a consolidated scholarship of INR 50,000 per month for six months.
Read this article further to get all the information about PM Yuva Yojana, its eligibility details, online application process, important dates, and other related details.
PM Yuva Yojana – An Overview
The full name of this scheme is-Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana. The full meaning of YUVA in this scheme is Young Upcoming Versatile Authors. This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Singh Modi Ji. Through this, young writers below the age of 30 years will be selected and the winner will be given Rs.50,000 in the form of a scholarship for 6 months.
The main objective of this scheme is to promote the culture and heritage of the country. This scheme comes under the Central Government, and only residents of India can apply for this scheme. Online applications for this scheme have started from 4th June 2021 and will continue till 31st July 2021. The winners will be announced on 15th August 2021, with the book published on 12th January 2021.
PM Yuva Yojana for Writers – Key Highlights
|Scheme name||Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Singh Modi Ji|
|Age limit||Only under 30 years|
|Benefits||Rs.50,000 Scholarship for 6 months|
|Application started on||4th June 2021|
|Last date to apply||31 July 2021|
|Result date||15 Aug 2021|
|Book Publish on||12 Jan 2022|
PM Yuva Yojana – About the Scheme
A total of 75 writers will be selected under this scheme, and it will be conducted in Puy India. The winner will be announced on 15 August 2021. Also, your book will also be published on 12th January 2022, on the occasion of Youth Day. The winner will be given a scholarship of Rs.50,000 for 6 months. Only people below 30 years of age can apply for this scheme. Anyone who wants to apply for this scheme can apply only by visiting the online portal.
PM Yuva Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- You must be below 30 years of age.
- You can apply for this scheme from any state of India.
- If you are living in a foreign country and not a permanent resident of India, then you cannot apply.
- Only young writers can apply on this portal.
PM Yuva Yojana – Objectives
Following are the objectives behind starting this scheme: –
- Its main objective is to make the young generation of the country aware of their culture.
- To promote Indian culture and sacrifice of the freedom fighters of the country.
- Many people will be inspired by this.
- In today’s time, due to the availability of online books, writing has become very less, for which this scheme has been issued.
- To promote writing, reading, and book culture among the younger generation.
- Through this, Rs.50,000 will also be given to the eligible candidates for 6 months.
PM Yuva Yojana – Key Benefits
This scheme offers the following benefits to the young writers: –
- Under this scheme, you will be given Rs 50,000 as a scholarship for 6 months.
- Under this scheme, the Department of Higher Education will train new young writers.
- This is a very good opportunity for budding writers, which can help them a lot.
- Under this scheme, 75 writers will be selected.
- The book will be published by all the characters, which will be published by the National Book Trust.
PM Yuva Yojana for Writers – Key Documents
To apply for this scheme, you need the following documents: –
- ID card
- Ration card copy
- Aadhar Card
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
PM Yuva Yojana for Writers – How to apply?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- The link to this website is- www.mygov.in
- Then on the home page, you have to click on “Apply Online”.
- After clicking your application form will open.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form and attach the documents as well.
- After filling you have to click on submit.
- Your application will be completed as soon as you click.
If you want to ask any question about PM Yuva Yojana for Writers, then message us in the comment section, we will definitely reply to you. Stay connected with us to be the first to get all the latest updates.