PM Kisan status is a provision that allows the users to track the status of their installments for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this scheme to support farmers who own 2 hectares of land. Under this scheme, the farmers were provided with a financial assistance of Rs. 6,000. If you are also a farmer and have applied for this scheme, you can check the status of your installment using the PM Kisan status feature.
The 8th installment status for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is out now. Read this article further to know how you can check the PM Kisan status. In each of the first 7 installments, beneficiaries received Rs. 2,000 in their account. There are around 9.5 crore farmers who will be benefited from PM Kisan 8th Installment. An amount of over Rs. 19,000 Crore will be transferred to the accounts of farmers across the nation.
PM Kisan Status 2021 – An Overview
PM Modi also interacted with farmers online while PM Kisan 8th Installment was being deposited to their account. This is going to be the highest amount ever paid in a single day under any government scheme. So, the beneficiary who wants to check PM Kisan 8th Installment Status 2021 will be getting all details today.
This will be the first time when eastern states will also get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers in West Bengal State will get their first installment today. If you want to check PM Kisan installment status then you need to read the process given below.
PM Kisan 8th Installment Status – Key Highlights
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
PM Kisan Status – About the Scheme
Let us have a quick view at the details of this government scheme. According to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the farmers of India will get an aid of Rs. 6000 per year. This amount will be given to them in three installments of Rs. 2000 each. Every year, the first installment is deposited between December-March, the second installment is deposited between April-July, and the third installment is deposited between August and November.
Once registered for PM-KISAN yojana, the farmers get Rs. 2000 installment deposited directly to their account. Till now, over Rs. 1.15 Lakh Crore have already been deposited to accounts of over 9 crore farmers.
List of Beneficiary UTs and States of PM Kisan Yojana
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
PM Kisan Status (8th Installment) – How to Check?
PM Kisan Yojana list can be checked from the official website of this scheme. To help the beneficiaries, we have decided to list down the step-by-step process to check the PM Kisan 8th installment status.
- Beneficiaries need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status of 8th
- From the homepage of the website, click on the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar.
- You will get an option of “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and a new page will open.
- Now, select the information given in the dropdown menu of the website.
- Select your State, District, Tehsil, Block and village name. Once done with this, click on the ‘Get Report’ link.
- A list will open for all beneficiaries in your area. Search for your name and status in the list.
PM Kisan Status – How to check PM Kisan Application status 2021
If you have applied for the PMKSNY and you want to check your application status then you can follow these steps.
1. Go to the official website and click on the Farmer Corner link.
2. Now click on the Beneficiary status link and wait for the page to load.
3. Now enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number in the asked section.
4. Click on the Check Status button and your PM Kisan Application status will be displayed on the screen.
If you are having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 8th installment has not been credited, you can contact the support helpline.
|Official Website||Click Here|