PM Kisan registration plays a crucial role while applying for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, this scheme offers support and services to those farmers who have 2 hectares of land. A financial support of Rs. 6,000 will be given to the farmers under this scheme.
Read this article carefully to get every significant detail related to this scheme, PM Kisan registration, online application, and other related details. We know that all of you would like to know about this portal, so we will tell you about it in our article today, please read our article till the end.
- PM Kisan Registration – An Overview
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Benefits Offered
- PM Kisan Registration – Documents Needed
- PM Kisan Registration – Step-wise Process
- PM Kisan Registration – How to Check the Beneficiary Status?
- PM Kisan Registration – How to Check the Online Recipient Name in Beneficiary List?
- PM Kisan Registration – How to Download the PM Kisan Mobile Application?
PM Kisan Registration – An Overview
The full name of this scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and it was launched by Shri Narendra Modi Ji in January 2019. Its objective is to help and provide services to all the farmers. Farmers who have 2 hectares of land will also be given a total of Rs. 6,000 under this scheme. This scheme has helped a lot of farmers so far.
The only purpose of this portal is to help the farmers. All farmers are given Rs. 3,000 in three installments in a year. So far, the government has invested about Rs. 75,000 Crore on the farmers. We hope that you have got your registration done on this portal. If not, get your registration done at the earliest, as the money will be transferred to your bank only after your registration is completed. For more information about it, you can also get it by visiting the online portal.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Benefits Offered
- Under this scheme, you are given Rs. 6000 rupees, which are transferred to your bank account.
- Under this scheme, you will receive money only when you get your registration done online.
- The benefits of this scheme are available in every state of India, except West Bengal only.
- Recently, new laws were enacted for this scheme and PM says that there will be no harm to farmers and their families by this.
- PM Modi is helping a lot of farmers through this scheme.
- Farmers can buy seeds and food items for their cultivation from the benefits provided under this scheme.
PM Kisan Registration – Documents Needed
To register for this scheme, you need the following documents: –
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
PM Kisan Registration – Step-wise Process
- To apply, firstly, click on the link pmkisan.gov.in
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will find the ‘Farmers Corner’. Click on it.
- After that on the next page, you will get the option for new farmer registration.
- After clicking on it, your registration form will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the details correctly and click on submit.
- After that, you get a hard copy of the registration for for the future references.
PM Kisan Registration – How to Check the Beneficiary Status?
- For this, you have to click on the link to the online portal.
- The link to the portal will be available in our article.
- After that, the portal’s home page will open on your screen.
- In that, you have to click on the status of the beneficiary list.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in your details like Aadhaar number, mobile number and bank account number, etc.
- After that click on submit, your benefit status will open.
PM Kisan Registration – How to Check the Online Recipient Name in Beneficiary List?
- First of all, go to the online portal.
- After that, click on the Farmer section on the home page.
- Then the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to click on the Beneficiary List.
- After that, you have to select your state, district, sub-district, block, and village.
- Then after selecting, click on get report.
- After that, the beneficiary list will be opened.
- Then you have to type your name.
- If your name shows after typing, it means you are still in the display.
PM Kisan Registration – How to Download the PM Kisan Mobile Application?
- Firstly, go to the official website [whose link is given below].
- After that, on the home page, you will find the option of downloading the PM Kisan Mobile App in the corner. Click on it.
- After clicking, the Google Play Store will open on your phone.
- In the Play Store, you will see an option to install, click on it.
- After installing, open the app.
- After that, all the features of this app will be shown on your phone.
- You can also get all your details on your phone.
If you want to ask anything about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can ask us with an open mind in the comment section and we will definitely answer your question.